Red Kite Lodge is a dog friendly, two-bedroom cottage with the open plan living/kitchen area situated on the ground floor accessed via a stable front door. Also, on this level is the bathroom with bath and shower over, toilet, wash basin with mirror, light and shaver socket over and heated towel rail.
The living area has a Mezzanine floor, which provides an extra lounge area with sofa bed. There are stunning views across the valley.
Leading on from the living area, down two steps are the two bedrooms. One bedroom provides a comfortable double bed, fitted wardrobe, a chest of drawers and bedside cabinets with lamps.
The second bedroom provides a triple sleeper bed, which is a full size double bed with single bunk over the top, providing versatility for either a couple or 1 to 3 children. The bedroom also provides a fitted wardrobe. a chest of drawers and a bedside cabinet with lamp.
The patio area, with garden furniture is situated at the front of the cottage in an enclosed garden. The cottage offers the following facilities:
- Three-seater sofa
- Two-seater sofa
- Dining table with six chairs
- Nest of side tables
- Three-seater sofa bed on the mezzanine floor, along with an armchair, beanbag, wardrobe, coffee table and lamp
- Colour, freesat digital TV and DVD player
- Free and unlimited WiFi (rural speeds only!)
- Fully – equipped luxury kitchen with electric fan oven, hob and extractor
- Kettle, toaster and iron
- Smoke alarm, fire blanket.
- All relevant crockery and cutlery for your stay
Parking for two cars is close to the cottage. The price of the cottage includes all bed linen, towels, heating and electricity. A complimentary welcome pack of tea, coffee, milk, sugar and biscuits is also included with all week long bookings.