Owl cottage is a dog friendly, one-bedroom cottage on two-levels, with the living area/kitchen situated on the ground floor with access via French doors providing superb views across the valley and access to the patio area with garden furniture and an enclosed (dog proof) lawn area surrounding the cottage. Also, on this level is the bathroom with bath and shower over, toilet, wash basin with mirror, light and shaver socket over and heated towel rail.
On the upper level is a spacious double bedroom with comfortable double bed, wardrobe, dressing table, chair and bedside cabinets with lamps and views across the valley.
The cottage offers the following facilities:
- Three- seater sofa
- Dining table with two chairs
- Colour, digital TV and DVD player
- Free and unlimited WiFi however at rural speed!
- Fully – equipped luxury kitchen with electric fan oven, ceramic hob and extractor
- Kettle, toaster and iron
- Coffee maker
- Smoke alarm, fire blanket.
- All relevant crockery and cutlery for your stay
- Parking for one car is close to the cottage
The price of the cottage includes all bed linen, towels, heating and electricity.
A complimentary welcome pack of tea, coffee, milk, sugar and homemade cake is also included with all week long bookings.