Buzzards watch is a one-bedroom cottage on two-levels, with the open-plan living area/kitchen located upstairs to take advantage of the superb views across the valley and to catch the evening sun. There is a patio area with garden furniture and an enclosed lawn area surrounding the cottage. Buzzards Watch is a pet free cottage – sorry no dogs.
On the ground level is a spacious double bedroom with comfortable king size bed, double wardrobe, chest of drawers, dressing table and bedside cabinets with lamps. Also, on this level is the bathroom with bath and shower over, toilet, wash basin with mirror, light and shaver socket over and heated towel rail.
The cottage offers the following facilities:
- Two-seater sofa
- Comfy armchair
- Colour, freesat digital TV and DVD player
- Free and unlimited WiFi (rural speed only!)
- Dining table and two chairs
- Fully – equipped luxury kitchen with electric fan oven, hob and extractor
- Kettle, toaster coffee maker and iron
- Smoke alarm, fire blanket.
- All relevant crockery and cutlery for your stay
Parking for one car is adjacent to the cottage.
The price of the cottage includes all bed linen, towels, heating and electricity.
A complimentary welcome pack of tea, coffee, milk, sugar and homemade cake is also included with all week long stays.